A family company — now in its fourth generation
We are a family company from the best perspective. And we are now in our fourth generation of ownership. Originally founded by Bernhard Krietemeyer in Dortmund in the year 1927, the firm passed to his son-in-law, Hans Stork, in 1959. At that time, however, the area of industrial coatings was very much in the shadow of the then dominant key operational focus of glazing. Over the following years, qualified Master Glazier Hans Stork expanded the Company considerably before handing its stewardship over to his son, Hans-Bernd Stork, in 1971. Hans-Bernd not only shifted the key operational focus of the Company towards coatings, he also laid down the foundations that have allowed us to become the highly-regarded experts for surface technology that we are today. It was under the leadership of Hans-Bernd that the Company first occupied its present location on the Körnebachstraße.
Today, the Company is managed by Felix and Philip Stork, the sons of Hans-Bernd Stork, who are focusing on its continuous expansion. With the brothers at the helm, the Company is now in its fourth generation of family ownership.